Aug 13, 2007
I do not have a question per se. I wanted to thank you Bob for the incredible work you are doing to help and reassure. Thank you for taking the time. Thank you for answering questions on a personal level and making us feel special. Thank you for the example of courage that you are. Thank you for the strength that you distribute to us all. Thank you for being a model.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You're welcome. You're welcome. You're welcome. You're welcome. You're welcome. You're welcome.
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sinus Infection Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.