hiv and hep c possible exposure....worried sic

I had unprotected sex with a now exboyfriend for three week. He had told me he did the hiv test and was negative.However I later found out he s a liar and a womanizer. Three months after I started having severe vaginal burning and chronic leg pain. I was tested and treated for syphillis with three weeks of penicylin. However it has been five mths since I've been feelng scratchy throat, swollen lymph nodes in the front and side of neck,leg and back pain pain, numbness in toes and legs. I have also experienced a rash after I was bitten by bed bugs. I have taken a hiv antibody test 3mnths, 5mths and 8mths after possible exposure and they were negative. I also got a negative result for hep b and c after 8mths of possible exposure.I've also been experiencing fatigue and poor appetite. I can go without eating for a day and dont feel hungry. My questions are 1. is it possible that I have been coinfected with hep c and hv and thats why the antibodies havent been produced yet? Can severe stress cause all these symptoms? Do you think should do a pcr dna and rna for both hiv and hep c? Or do you think the negative results have already gotten is conclusive. Please help

Unprotected sex does indeed place you at risk for STDs, including HIV, as you found out! Regarding HIV, your negative tests at three, five and eight months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. As for hepatitis C, this virus is only very rarely transmitted by heterosexual sex. Your chances of becoming infected via heterosexual sex would be extremely rare. If you remain concerned, your physician can screen you, but personally I do not feel it is necessary. Nor would I recommend PCR testing for this indication.

Remember to stay safe and you'll stay well.

Acupuncture Needlestick: possible exposure?
Thank you