34 YEARS VIRGIN !

Dear and Dearest Doctor. Please reply my Question.Am engaged and practising sexual abstinence for religious reasons and am getting married the next year.

Unfortunately just 3rd of august 07 when suddenly a prostitute ranged my hotel room door in china gunagzhou and i cudnt just resist her beauty and had PROTECTED vaginal sex for about 20-25 minutes. SHE HAD THE CONDOM which she herself roll onto my erect penis bfr the penetration.DONT know at all if it was a latex condom Her vagina was bit loose and easily my penis slipped inside assuming of her having used som lubricants beforehand. During the intercourse she scratched wildly at my back a couple of times leaving some scratches at my back.Finally i cummed inside her vagina with the condom still on but not sure of any condom burst and later carefully pulling it off and washing my penis thoroughly for a quarter or so.The interesting thing to note is that the sexworker i slept with didnt allow me to kiss her lips and she strongly even denied to give me oral on my penis or to even kiss my lips,however i never asked for it.Does it suggests that she too was aware of HIV disease transmission and havnet had HIV+ She said she was just 19, however looked the same. I will highly request you to comment few on my grwoing fears of catching HIV.Besides im getting tested on 16th of this month completing my 2 weeks of the sexual contact. Further may test more by the time but am very very worried. Kindly help ease my tension plz.

Respect and Regards James

Hello James,

You're a 34-year-old virgin practicing sexual abstinence for religious reasons who schtupped a 19-year-old hooker who "ranged" your hotel room door??? Hmmm . . . OK, moving on.

Your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent, since the penetrative sex was protected, assuming a latex condom was used properly and did not fail. If you are worried you exposed yourself to HIV, get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to this are not considered to be definitive or conclusive.

Finally, perhaps it's time to rethink the whole virgin-abstinence thing. I no longer think you qualify.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Poppers and cancer (POPPERS)
Acupuncture Needlestick: possible exposure?