scratched at a circuit party

I'm one of those frightened guys exploring his gay side. Anyway, I went to a circuit party last night and people's hands were all over me and who knows where else their hands had been based on what I saw going on there. When I came home, I saw that I had a fresh scratch on my chest. Can HIV transmission happen through this superficial broken skin with whatever junk was on people's hands?

You went to a circuit party to explore your gay side and peoples' hands were all over you and you got scratched? Mitt? Mitt Romney? Is that you again? Yeah, I know you were celebrating your "win" in purchasing the GOP straw poll in Iowa, but that aside, we've talked about this before, Mitt. HIV is not transmitted on the dance floor at circuit parties unless you were having unsafe sex at the time. As for the scratches, it may have been John McCain or Rudy trying to scratch your eyes out. Those guys have tempers when they don't get their way and I'm sure they aren't happy with your pumping out all that money to influence the straw poll.

HIV FROM DANCING (SWEAT) (HIV BASICS)
Poppers and cancer (POPPERS)