Hello from Israel. You made me anxious unintentionally!!!!

Hello Dr,

Thanks for telling me what to because of the failure of sending the donation. I'll to to send from my sister's PC. If it doesn't work then I'll use another method.

I've submitted this question again as you told me.

Ok. So what's bothering me and what's standing between me and moving on with my life is something you said in 2005 to a gay guy. I think he told you he had anal sex with a positive partner and you asked him to test again after 6 months.

Well, I have a similar situation. I had anal sex twice with a guy who told me he was clean then I found out he has another relationship with another man. "One time was protected and the other wasn't". I'm not gay anyways, it just happened. And I was Top in the 2 occasions.

I tested twice at 95 days and 105 days. The tests came back negative.

What bothers me is what you said to that guy. Hopefully, things have changed since 2005.

The funny thing is that the Aids center that I tested in here in Israel/Jerusalem says that I don't even need to wait 3 months. They say 2 months is enough.

They told me there's no need to do another test but I trust you more.

I really got sick of thinking of HIV. I wanna move one with my life without these obsessions and scenareos. I think it's gonna be hard to wait 3 months more if you say I have to.

I want you to comment please. You messed up with my mind, so you fix it by telling me what's righ to do now.

I'll do exactly what you're gonna ask me to do.

Bye + Shalom

My advice to you has not changed.

Your exposure was insertive anal sex twice with a guy who told you he was clean, one time protected and the other time not. That is very different from someone who has been having receptive anal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive. In your case, your negative HIV tests at 95 and 105 days would be considered definitive and conclusive. For the other guy with documented significant HIV exposure, the CDC recommends HIV testing out to six months to confirm a negative status. This information is indeed in the archives!

Day 8 Baseline Inconclusive Day 26 -ve while on PEP
HIV FROM DANCING (SWEAT) (HIV BASICS)