Failed to donate!!! Help me do it right PLZ

Hello again..

I tried to donate online on your website that you provide in your posts..

It says "error sending data" and there's a red X on the side..

What should I do? Any other ways to send ?? If this won't work, I will give 'em to the AIDS Center in my city if they accept donations..

Also, I sent a question yesterday entitled "Hello from Israel!! you made me anxious unintentionally". I was just wondering, how long does it take to get my answer?

Bye Bye

The Web site appears to be functioning normally. All I can suggest is that you try it again. If you continue to have problems, you can contact us at frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net and we'll try to walk you through the process. As for other ways to donate to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, we accept PayPal, credit cards, checks, direct wire transfers, cash, money orders, appreciated securities, oil wells and just about any other method of donation! Our newly designed and updated Web site should be ready very soon. Our volunteers are working on it now.

As for personal responses to submitted questions, please note I get thousands of questions from around the cyber universe on a continual basis. I do read all the submitted questions, but can only respond personally to a small fraction of them. Because I've been doing these for a number of years, I've built up an impressive archive. I will often skip over questions that I've addressed several times previously. Consequently, if I have not responded to your question, I'd suggest you search the archives for similar questions. Chances are the information or reassurance you are looking for is already waiting for your double click. If you've searched the archives and still feel your question deserves a personal reply, I would suggest you resubmit it.

Hope that helps.

anal warts pass to mouth?
Searched archive and still confused and worried? plzzz help!!