Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Failed to donate!!! Help me do it right PLZ
Aug 12, 2007

Hello again..

I tried to donate online on your website that you provide in your posts..

It says "error sending data" and there's a red X on the side..

What should I do? Any other ways to send ?? If this won't work, I will give 'em to the AIDS Center in my city if they accept donations..

Also, I sent a question yesterday entitled "Hello from Israel!! you made me anxious unintentionally". I was just wondering, how long does it take to get my answer?

Bye Bye

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

The Web site appears to be functioning normally. All I can suggest is that you try it again. If you continue to have problems, you can contact us at frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net and we'll try to walk you through the process. As for other ways to donate to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, we accept PayPal, credit cards, checks, direct wire transfers, cash, money orders, appreciated securities, oil wells and just about any other method of donation! Our newly designed and updated Web site should be ready very soon. Our volunteers are working on it now.

As for personal responses to submitted questions, please note I get thousands of questions from around the cyber universe on a continual basis. I do read all the submitted questions, but can only respond personally to a small fraction of them. Because I've been doing these for a number of years, I've built up an impressive archive. I will often skip over questions that I've addressed several times previously. Consequently, if I have not responded to your question, I'd suggest you search the archives for similar questions. Chances are the information or reassurance you are looking for is already waiting for your double click. If you've searched the archives and still feel your question deserves a personal reply, I would suggest you resubmit it.

Hope that helps.

Dr. Bob

Previous
anal warts pass to mouth?
Next
Searched archive and still confused and worried? plzzz help!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.