handjob gone wrong?

Hi Dr Bob

I had a hand job performed by a masseuse, and YES I know you've said multiple times it's safe. What worries me is that the worker was in and out, I know there were other "customers". Is it possible that there might have been residual sperm on her hands, that mixed with the oil? Is it a risk? Should I be doing something about it? I promise not to go to that place anymore. HJ is not worth it. Donation is on the way... I'll be happy to donate in person, I pass Los Altos on highway 280 regularly. Can't even think that there is a chance I could see you there!

/regretful in SJ

Hi San Jose Guy,

Your HIV risk remains essentially nonexistent. I don't know exactly what you mean by "the worker was in and out." Usually the ol' in-and-out refers to hide-the-salami type of penetrative sex. But in your case, I think you mean the masseuse was in and out of the massage studio. I must admit most rub-and-tugs usually remain a one-at-a-time, hands-on type of affair. But nonetheless the chances your multitasking masseuse was mixing infected jizz in her massage oils and then transmitting it to your mucous membranes remain essentially nonexistent. Should you be doing something about it? No, absolutely not. And that includes worrying about it!

If you continue to perseverate on HIV, you always have the option to get a rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. I don't feel it's warranted and I'm sure the result will be negative; however, if that's what it takes to put your unwarranted fears permanently to rest, the option remains open to you. You can even do it at our office on one of your 280 drive-bys!

Thanks for your tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay well San Jose Guy!

Question from London
anal warts pass to mouth?