Teabagging special...

hi there. i had an encounter with a paid pro. she licked and gently sucked my balls. that was it. no other contact here. no cuts,open sores/wounds on scrotum. is this safe? i've gotten conflicting answers. 13 weeks test is neg. do i need further testing? thank you for answering Teabag special.

Your answer was already waiting for you in the archives. (See below.) No further testing is needed. In fact, even your initial testing wasn't needed!

teabagging Apr 3, 2006

Doc, midway through protected vaginal intercourse, I teabagged my partner ie dipped my sac into her mouth (what I like to call teabagging). She is HIV positive - is this still considered oral sex - with the same risks as normal fellatio of the shaft?

Thanks Doc.

Teabagging, eh? Hmmm . . . one wonders what kind of action you'd get if you ordered a double espresso!?!

I see no HIV risk from teabagging. I should also mention there is really no significant HIV risk from oral sex on the shaft of a penis. The only potential risk would involve the head (urethra).

1st GAY ENCOUNTER WENT SOUR :-( Aug 12, 2006

Hello, i read your entries and noticed nothing about the risk of the oral giver in regards to the scrotum. this past week i finally decided to act on my long hidden disires. it was my first experience. my gay friend (known for about a month) offered his assistance in showing me the ropes. anyhow, he placed a condom on his penis. i started to lick and suck on his scrotum, for about 1 minute. but then i realized that the condum does absolutely no good for the scrotum. so i paniced, stopped, and never got to the penis. could i possibly be at risk? and if he were to have cuts, abrassions, OR unseen sores on his scrotum, what are the chances?

please save my sex life, LET ALONE MY NEW FOUND SELF IN GAYHOOD, and save my friend from blue balls.

thanks, swabus

Hello Swabus,

". . . long hidden 'disires'"??? It took you a full minute to realize a condom doesn't cover both Sergeant Pepper and his Band??? Hmmm . . . .

Swabus, I think you could use some basic information about not only gay sex, but also on HIV-transmission risks. Teabagging (sucking on the scrotum) is not an HIV risk. Spend some time reviewing the wealth of information on HIV transmission that can be accessed on this site before attempting to act on those long hidden desires, OK? Your newfound gayhood will be much more enjoyable without all the unnecessary and completely unwarranted worry.

HIV on swimsuits
Follow up to the masseur barebacked me