no reply Dr Bob????

Dr Bob, i sent my question a few times and havnt had a reply??? i even made a donation not for a response but bc i believe in the cause.

I receive thousands of questions on a continual basis from throughout the cyber universe. Unfortunately I can only respond to a small fraction of them, no matter how fast I type, as there is only one of me and gazillions of yous! I do read all the questions submitted. If I have not responded to your question, there is probably a reason. The most common reasons include:

1. I've answered similar questions previously and the information or reassurance requested is already readily available in the archives.

2. The question is not understandable.

3. The question is too hypothetical.

I would suggest you review your question to see if any of the above three conditions might be the cause for your not getting a response. In particular I encourage you to search the archives! Once I read a question, if I choose not to respond to it for any reason, I do not go back and review it again, as there are way too many new questions piling in on top of it. So if after reviewing the above, you still feel your question deserves a reply, the best I can suggest is that you resubmit it.

Finally, thank you for your tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. As I have frequently stated, donations do not influence which questions are chosen for posting. My services here are free and available to all, whether or not they chose to make a donation to my foundation. Donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation should be given only in the spirit of generosity, compassion and a desire to help those in desperate need.

Thanks for your understanding.

EITHER RED CROSS IS NOT SMART OR I AM A FOOL?? (BLOOD DONATION)
HIV on swimsuits