Please Please Doctor I beg of you to answer my question Dr Bob I havent been sleeping sp depressed dont know what to do

Dr Bob, I Know you are a very busy man and I respect you a lot. I really need guidance. Back in May I had all possible std's and hiv tests done and everything came out ok. In July I tested for herpes since I thought I might have acquired it from a friend the results came out 1.49 for hsv 1 igg then tested again came out to 1.29 but hsv igm was way below range and hsv 2 was way below the range too so it was negative. I am so scared now cause I dont know what this means. I had a cough and sore throat then. Can the results be wrong? He kissed me on the cheek and he had a wound or something on his lips, then he tells me that his partner is Hiv positive. I feel bad for him but know I have been so depressed and scared that I might have gotten hiv from this kiss. 2) Another thing Doctor is that since I am about to get married I had a bachelor party with some friends I know I didnt want to do anything so I opted for a lap dance, I even wore a condom. I knew that a lap dance is a safe thing to do since i was wearing clothes .The thing I am worried about is that the dancer was playing with herself from time to time then took my hand and made me touch her breast, then she turned towards me and my lips touched her stomach area she also touched my chin. 3) Can her vaginal fluid infect me and my lips since it touched her stomach and i have the possibilty of hsv 1 get me sick? Since the time my friend kissed me on the cheek and I found out the results I have lost all sense of reality. There is so much information out there I have been scaring myself! I dont know if having hsv1 increases my chance of getting hiv or anything else. I dont have any sores or anything. I am about to get married but since this my relationship has suffered I dont want my fiance to suffer I love her dearly, I cant even kiss her. I need your advice. DO I really need to be scared about getting hiv from these two incidents? Does hsv1 increase my chances of geeting sick? I really hope I can talk to someone who specializes in this things so that I can understand the truths thank you so much doctor I really need your help and answer I have been so worried and is affecting me so bad. I dont know what to believe and what not to. Thank you in advance and I have donated to your foundation again thank you for the work you do

I absolutely agree with you when you write ". . . I have lost all sense of reality!!!"

Let me be as direct and clear as possible. Your HIV risk from the incidents you describe is completely nonexistent! Your fears of HIV are irrational and completely unwarranted. I strongly urge you to seek the help of a psychiatrist. That you won't even kiss your fiancé reveals the depth of your psychological problems. If you value your relationship and your mental health, you'll follow my recommendation without delay. HIV is not your problem. No way, no how. However, you do indeed have very significant problems including anxiety, depression and irrational fears that require intervention.

Thanks again for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Good luck. Remember, HIV is not your problem!

2+ weeks of symptoms very worried - I gave a donation a week ago
Dr. Frascino, I made the donation.