I had ask with no answer PLEASSEEE

Hi from Venezuela I know you and your team are very busy people but you are doing a great service here and for that we are greatful and particullary i will make a donation no matter you answer or not.

In my case im worried because mi wife is expecting a baby, the thing is I irresponsabily had unprotected vaginal sex with a girl from my university she claim to be ok but was up set when i mention to test, anyway i tested 3 times at the 9th week for HIV including Hepatitis A,B and C, at 12 almost 13 TH week test for HIV again and at the 15th week tested HIV and all Hepatitis again, all came back negative, my wife only had 2 tests at week 9 of his pregnacy and came back negatives, I also see and infectologist and he said to forget about the HIV and go on with my life a my baby, I want you opinion about please it is important form my family health and peace.

2 things finally.

1.- My first unprotected sex with her was almost 20 weeks from the last exam and the last was at 15 weeks from the last test.

2.- The 2 firts tests were i think rapid ones , the other 3 at 9, 13 and 15 weeks were by chemioluminiscense at the best clinics in the capital caracas ( but i dont know if is a method of the elisa or what )and i have been told that are from a last generation and 100% sensibility and 99,92 Espcific.

I know the forum has this answers but a REALLY need your opinion, very grateful and sorry about my english.

You know that I and "my team" are very busy people? Team? What team? It's just me and my computer. That's it! I wish I did have a team. Then I could answer more of the thousands of questions that cram their way into my inbox on a continual basis from throughout the cyber universe. And if I (we) answered more questions, then maybe the folks who I haven't been able to respond to wouldn't get so mad at me. One nutter today claimed to have had a voodoo doll made in my image and he was going to stick a pin in it every day until I answered his concern about having sex with farm animals while fantasizing about Cheney.

OK, so back to your question. Your risk was unprotected sex. I agree this places you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. You had screening for hepatitis A, B and C and HIV out to week 15, all of which have been negative. You've had your pregnant wife screened at week 9; also negative. The infectious disease specialist advised you to forget about HIV and move on with your life. I absolutely concur. HIV is not your problem. No way, no how.

You should stop worrying and begin WOO-HOOing! You should also consider naming your new addition "Dr. Bob."

Good luck and good health to you and your family.

For some reason your opinion is the only one that matters to me
2+ weeks of symptoms very worried - I gave a donation a week ago