Have you seen "The Day after tomorrow"?

Greetings Dr. Bob

So before I make a question, the phrase "the day after tomorrow"... know what does it mean? I didnt, but since the day past tomorrow is my 84 day HIV test after getting sucked and experience every single symptom known to man that is HIV related... Im kinda confused cause... some people would state that the risk associated with recieving a BJ is like 0.5 in 10000... but still the risk of getting infected by HIV form insertive oral sex its considerated a "theoretical risk"??? Some other peolple would call it a "negligible risk" (negligible like the delicate sound of thunder?) How can there be a statistical proportion if in fact no documentated risk has proven that theres a danger associated with receiving a BJ in the first place? Is there a correlation between the "0.5 in 10000" and the strange and bizarre "scattered stories in medical literature" about HIV infection in oral sex due to extreme circunstances... or it is just a way of saying "Sure there is a chance you catch HIV from a BJ, but stadisticly its like the same chance you have from getting killed by a meteor collision!" is it a "mathematical" way of saying "a very, very, very low risk?" a risk not worth shitting about?

So, after splash and splash in the "self-reasuring pool" I personally think it would be terribly unfair to catch HIV from a 0.5 in 10000 when the chances of dying in a car accident are 1 in 65... Hope I dont die on my way to get the damm test!

Yes, I do know what "the day after tomorrow" means. And, in fact, it would be today relative to when you posted your question! So, since you'll already have your negative HIV result by the time you read this, I won't bother reiterating all the information about "estimated statistical risks" and what they mean, nor the comparative risks of getting HIV, dying from falling out of bed while asleep, being hit by an errant bus or shot in the face by Dick Cheney. All of this information is readily available in the archives.

So, I'm assuming we have a WOO-HOO, right?

WISDOM TOOTH!
help me plz