hiv probability

a street walker gave me a blowjob and i am deathly afraid of hiv. there were no cuts on me. her i do not know. i have had stools after eating(that all smell the same), pain in the buttocks and legs, hot flashes, a couple incidences of fever and a headache after day 22. am i at risk. by 11 day proviral pcr dna test was negative. i am awaiting a rna test now. please advise. i also did not know about the pep treatments. i am 26, what are my chances of making 60? thanks

All your stools smell the same???? Hmmm . . . OK, if you say so. But were you perhaps expecting some of them to smell like gardenias or a nice spicy potpourri?

Your HIV risk is negligible. Your symptoms, including the stools that all smell like poop, are not worrisome for or suggestive of HIV.

I do not recommend PCR testing for routine HIV screening, due to the rate of false-positive, other technical considerations and cost. If you remain worried about HIV, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. In the meantime, when not sniffing the toilet bowel, take a read through the archives sections on oral sex, HIV transmission and symptoms. You should find the information there enlightening and reassuring.

What are your chances of making it to 60? Well, assuming you don't fall into the tidy bowel and drown, I'd say fairly good.

Give me Woo Hoo or whatever that is
WISDOM TOOTH!