Give me Woo Hoo or whatever that is

Not a question, ust a word to everyone in here. Firt, wear protection all of the time. If you go bareback just once the adds may be in your favor but there are no guarantees and the incredible worries before the test results is living Hell.

Secondly, don't fear getting tested. I had a rash about 10 days after exposure and sure that I was doomed. I worried myself sick for 3 months and lost about 20 pounds. Then the negative results came - Whoo Hoo!!!!!

They are telling the truth here when they say that symptoms mean nothing. If a condom does break or you fear exposure somehow the odds are in your favor in spite of your symptoms so get the test. Remember that even if you are positive, the medical community is doing great things so it still isn't the end of the world.

Thanks to all on this site for their support. You are all in my prayers.

WOO-HOO! Congratulations!

Stay safe and stay well.

Supportive vs Alternative Therapy
hiv probability