how are YOU doing?
Aug 9, 2007
We bug you all the time with our questions (I know I do), and I thank you greatly for taking the time to answer.
Now, instead of asking about myself, I want to know how you are doing (health, love, random fun, etc.). I hope all is well.
P.S. I get the results of my ELISA tomorrow. Please send me your good luck karma. ;)
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your concern!
1. Health . . . stable.
2. Love . . . doubt it could get any better than this . . . . I remain the luckiest guy on the planet.
3. Random fun . . . continues unabated.
4. Good-luck karma is signed, sealed and sent with a kiss.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Contracting Hiv Would I Notice Symptoms?
- Can A Culture Done By A Gynecologist Detect Hiv?
- When You Have Hiv Do You Sneeze And Have A Stuffy Noes?
- How Many Days After Contact With Hiv Person Will Hiv Show Up In Blood?
- Hepatitis C Antibody Titer Value
- Is Streptococcal Infection Of Throat Common For Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.