Answer me or let me die !! CONFUSING

I'm starting to obsess and I really really need your help plz. I NEED MY LIFE BACK. FEEL FOR ME.

I tested negative for HIV at 90 and 100 days after my last possible exposure which was "isertive anal sex" "3 times". I was Top all the times. I wore condoms in the 3 times but I found out later they are expired.

The good testing site that I tested in says that 2 months are even enough. No need to wait 3 months. They also said that I don't need to test again and that's it..

I was happy with my results and decided to move on with my life but the following made me go back to square one: read plz it's from the CDC.

"if the initial negative HIV test was conducted within the first 3 months after possible exposure, repeat testing should be considered >3 months after the exposure occurred to account for the possibility of a false-negative result. Ninety-seven percent of persons will develop antibodies in the first 3 months following the time of their infection. In very rare cases, it can take up to 6 months to develop antibodies to HIV."

I don't really know how others could accept their results after 3 months knowing that there's a 3% possibilty that their tests are indeed positive not negative.

This is gonna make me crazy..

I will develop OCD if i keep thinking about this. PLZ HELP..

I know you will answer. I'm also rich so I could help others if you let me know how I can donate online.

Regards, ~21 & crazy~

You're 21, crazy and rich? Hmmm . . . dangerous combo! I should also mention you're rather histrionic as well.

"Answer me or let me die!!!!???" Dude, you do realize that you're going ballistic over the mere possibility of an illness that I personally live with on a daily basis??? So let's drop the drama-queen antics and gain a bit of perspective, OK?

Expired condoms really aren't much of a problem, if they don't break! So your three-time-topping sex-perience was in essence protected, which means your HIV risk was essentially nonexistent. Add to that you've had negative HIV tests out to 100 days. These tests are conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way, no how.

The CDC is a very conservative government-run organization. Their guidelines are also extremely conservative and not frequently updated. Remember, Bush/Cheney are anti-science and sex-phobic.

So ratchet down the anxiety levels and the theatrics and ratchet up the WOO-HOO! HIV is not your problem. If you don't believe me, get a six-month test. It's not necessary or warranted and it will unquestionably be negative, but if you want that degree of "proof," go ahead and get it. Then you can write back to me as so many others have done in the past, advising me that I was right, and I'll try my damndest not to scream I told ya so!!!

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

refuse to wooohoo, but so relieved
Physician with diabetes