Can't seem to find an answer, please help!

I work at a restaurant as a busboy, today I was washing some glass cups people have drank from and I have made contact with the water that the customers drank to my finger. My middle finger and my pinky both have a small scratch on it which is just starting to heal, so is there a possibility that a customer(who might have HIV) may have been bleeding in his/her mouth and have some of that blood mix with the water and the blood in the water making contact with my wounds giving me HIV?

Daniel

Hello Daniel,

The reason you can't find an answer is your question borders on the absurd, so no one has asked the question previously. If HIV were contracted that easily, it would have wiped out the entire planet back in the Reagan era! I suggest you spend some time reviewing the information on this site, in the archives and on the related links pertaining to how HIV is and is not transmitted. This is basic information that anyone old enough to work as a busboy in a restaurant should know. (Actually you should have learned it long ago!)

Get informed. Stay well.

Answer this and I'll support a Hillary/Obama ticket in 2008
Since you never answered my question, i have decided to take a PCR test.