Please reply doctor i am need of your reply

Dear Doctor,

Please note i had a HIV Ag/ Ab Combo test on the 83rd day after the exposure it was negative. and also HBsAG and HCV test and VDRL test all tests were negative can i be sure of my negative status or do i have take a test again if yes when? Pease answer i am worried i saw a whit boil growing on the shaft of my penis i am worried.

Please let em know the details to donate from Middle east.

Hi Alex, 1. Kissing is not considered a risk for HIV transmission. 2. Insertive oral sex carries a very minimal risk for HIV transmission. 3. If you were wearing the condom when you went in and not wearing it when you came out, you can be sure it remained behind (in her behind!) Whether it slid off as you slid out or managed to come off during your "excitement," we have no way of knowing. Certainly there is the possibility you could have been thrusting without protection, in which case your HIV risk would be the same as unprotected insertive anal sex. The estimated per-act risk of acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 6.5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk could be less, as we don't know the status of your Azerbaijani-Mamma. My advice is as follows: 1. Level with your beautiful wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt over this indiscretion; it's also the right thing to do. 2. Get an HIV test at the three-month mark. 3. Use condoms with your wife while waiting to get your definitive three-month HIV test result. Good luck, Alex! I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that your HIV test is negative. Dr. Bob

Hi Alex,

I would consider your negative tests at 83 days to be definitive and conclusive.

If you have a "white boil growing on the shaft of (your) penis," I would suggest you see a dermatologist. This should be easily evaluated and treated. Depending on what it looks like, he or she may check for other STDs, such as syphilis or chancroid, etc. However, at this point you can be quite comfortable that you dodged the HIV bullet!

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's website at www.concertedeffort.org. From the Middle East we accept PayPal, credit cards, checks, money orders, direct wire transfers, cash and even oil wells.

Be well. Stay well, Alex. Congratulations on your negative tests!

Thanks Doc !
HELP!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!