Thanks Doc !

Dear Doc,

Many thanks for your quick reply. Yes I will get a rapid test done after three months to put my mind to rest.

I just want to inform you that I am concerned about the oil/jelly on the hand of the lady as the first time when she applied the jelly on the condom , I immidiately relaced it (the condom) before even starting the intercourse. I am concerened with the oil already on her hand as she massaged my penis for a few mins. Just want to know how much jelly can decrease the integrity of the condom and does this allow any infection(if at all there) to pass through.

Also pls let me know if I need to start a PEP medication.

I hope to come back to the forum once agian but not as a worriedwell.

Thanks once again..

Best Regards Jay

Hi Jay,

There is no exact amount of oil-based product that we can categorically state will cause a condom to fail. Your exposure appears to be minimal at best. PEP is definitely not warranted!

what do i have to do to get an answer???
Please reply doctor i am need of your reply