what do i have to do to get an answer???

i will try to make this quick, feb 7 , bottomed for protected anal sex, as i was putting the condom on him , i realized it wouldnt go down, flipped it over, dont know if any prec um got on it, 10 days later had a 24 hour bug nausea watery diarher(6 times)and 101 fever, 3 months later was in the hospital for pancreatitis and given cipro and flayl iv and 3 days for tablets to take home 6 days total, had denuded area on my tongue, took the swish ans swallow went away but not all the way, started to freak out went to have oraquick saliva test and it was neg, have tried diflucan and now on myoplex, the denuded areas go away and pop up somewhere else, than came down with shingles, question how high a risk did i have. is 24 hr to short for ars and how accurate is the oraquick advance saliva test. please please answer, have tried at least a dozen times

Sorry, but I literally get thousands of questions cramming their way into my inbox on a continual basis from throughout cyberspace and consequently can answer only a small percentage of them, no matter how fast I type!

Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent. If your negative OraQuick test was three months or more after your potential exposure, it would be considered definitive. I do not believe HIV is your problem, although no doubt you've had some significant medical challenges over recent months. I cannot diagnose the cause of your pancreatitis over the Internet. The denuded tongue could be aphthous ulcers or "geographic tongue." If you're having difficulty clearing it up (it can be recurrent), I'd suggest you see an ENT specialist or dermatologist. Either one should be able to help.

As to your question about ARS symptoms, yes, 24 hours would be way too short for ARS symptoms to manifest themselves after primary HIV infection. ARS symptoms generally take two to three weeks to show up.

Finally, OraQuick oral fluid tests are highly accurate. HIV is not your problem, No way, no how. If your physician is concerned about your immune competence, he can evaluate that with several tests or send you to a clinical immunologist for an evaluation.

Siphilys HIV unprotected oral
Thanks Doc !