Siphilys HIV unprotected oral

Hi, I think I have siphilys because of red brown bumps on the bottom of my feet. They fill with fluid and from pictures it looks like siphilys. I have read about a recent outbreak of siphilys amongst gay men in my area, and it says about half of them also have hiv and that having siphilys helps transmit hiv too, both getting and recieving. So at first when I figured out what these bumps on my feet were (had them for about 2 months) I got really scared that I might have hiv. But I have never had unprotected anal sex, only unprotected oral sex, so I think that I could have contracted siphylus that way but I understand contracting hiv from oral is a much lower risk... so my question is, if I do have siphilys, is there any reason to believe I might also have hiv in this situation? I am of course getting tested asap but am worried for now. thanks.

Your assumptions are correct. It's much easier to contract syphilis (or, as you call it, "siphilys") than HIV through oral sex. I should also point out there are many causes for a rash on the bottom of feet! However, I do think an STD screen is warranted. As a sexually active gay man, that screening would include both syphilis and HIV among other STDs.

Good luck!

DRIVE BY BLOWJOBS - PLEASE ANSWER!!!
what do i have to do to get an answer???