HIV Risk

When I was getting my haircut, I noticed that the hair dresser used the hair brush on my head that she had used for her other client one hour ago. If the other client had HIV and a cut, is it possible for me to get it through a possible cut on my head? Can HIV virus live on a brush one hour? Thanks

HIV from a hairbrush in a beauty shop??? You must be kidding. Unless you are inferring that your "beauty operator" "used" the hairbrush on the former client in a very unusual way perhaps as a sex toy during some naughty beautician fetish fantasy????

Be reasonable, dearie. Even with your hair ratted up into that impressive Republican beehive, you must realize if HIV were so easily transmitted, it would have wiped out the planet years ago (particularly those with big hair). By the way, your big hair looks fabulous. You know what they say, the taller the hair, the closer to Jesus.

you F**** make me laugh even when am sad
NAT test