you F**** make me laugh even when am sad

if all doctors like you no one would care about illnes ur answers make laugh especially the last one when u replied on TOM lol (Tom, I must ask, where have your other "cures" been published, the Journal of Irreproducible Results?

Well, Tom, now that you've cured AIDS, how about turning your attention to other pressing problems with elusive and difficult solutions. Perhaps you could now (1) solve the Mideast crisis, (2) cure cancer and perhaps even the heartbreak of psoriasis, (3) get Bush, Cheney and Gonzales impeached and Rove imprisoned, and (4) explain why there are so many rightwing religious zealots and so few lions. Keep us posted on your progress Tom.)

you are the man even if u never answer my question which was that i had unsafe sex with some one was i guess in her window period and i tested 7 times up to 11 months and came back HIV- can i put it behind my back NOW? by the way my name is george and i might change it becuase of george bush!!!!

Hi George,

As Paul Rudnick once said, "Only money, rage, and science can conquer AIDS. But only laughter can make the nightmare bearable." Personally, I'm battling the pandemic with all four money, rage, science and laughter!

Regarding your question, testing repeatedly negative out to 11 months is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way, no how! (By the way, seven tests is excessive! One would have been sufficient for a WOO-HOO!)

Finally, rather than change your name, George, I suggest we change George Bush! Let's then impeach him, Cheney and Gonzales! Regimen change now!!!

CBC and HIV
HIV Risk