Thanks from Suck-up guy worth reading!

Dr. Bob, Many many thanks for your time and expertise. It is so appreciated. Just wanted to pass on a small world anecdote: The reason I was at a strip club was that I was attending a wedding at OBERLIN. And I had read an interview you had given for the alumni magazine that I very much admired. Just thought you'd get a little smile from that. Take good care.

Hi Thin Outer Pants and Boxers Suck-Up Guy,

"The reason I was at a strip club was that I was attending a wedding at Oberlin." Hmmm . . . that's a bit of a non sequitur, but OK!

I'm glad you enjoyed the interview. (Are you an alum?) I'm presently a Trustee of the College/Conservatory of Music. If you happen to be in town again on September 30th and can pull yourself out of the grips of Bouncing Betty Boobs at the Badda Bing, there will be a Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation-sponsored AIDS awareness event at Oberlin. We are bringing the AIDS Memorial Quilt to campus and sponsoring an AIDS Awareness Concert. Information about this and other "Concerted Effort" events will soon be posted on the Foundation's website. (Our volunteers promise the new improved sight will be operational soon!)

Stay well!

Truly a variation worth answering! Aug 3, 2007

Dr. Frascino, First, I commend and thank you for your great public service. Even this forum is so informative and helpful to increasing awareness and knowledge. OK, now that I'm done sucking up (just kidding - I mean it :)), I'll cut to the chase. Me: thin outer pants and boxers. Activity: 5 consecutive lap dances by the same nude stipper, with rubbing so hard that a pencil sized abrasion occurs on shaft of Mr. Happy. She rubs leg, butt, and vagina alternately during this whole time. My question is: can a prolonged lap dance with dry humping that results in RUBBING SKIN OFF OF MR. HAPPY result in any risk of HIV transmission? And, like many of your readers seem to do, did not check later to see if she left any evidence of vaginal fluid on my pants? Would you say there is any risk? And I'll donate whether you answer or not, b/c you're doing a great service! But, PLEASE ANSWER!!! Thanks!

Five consecutive lap dances by the same nude stripper??? No wonder Mr. Happy was rubbed raw. Despite the dry humping marathon and resulting trauma to your "home entertainment center," your HIV risk from Bouncing Betty Boobs at the Badda Bing remains nonexistent. Testing is not warranted.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives.

Be well. Stay well. Be nicer to Mr. Happy. He needs to last a lifetime and a Mr. Unhappy would be no fun at all.

a true story from the third world (read it in cry)
PLEASE HELP