sHalom

Shalom dear Dr.Bob. You may remember me as "Worried guy from Israel",you helped me once to overcome my worries with your answers,i realy apriciat that ;) YoU rOcK !!! Now let's get down to tha buisnes - i have this idea to make an documentary film about you my friend =) I think your aproach about every thing and the will to help others is biger than life and many people will be motivated from that,not just positive people but in general. Tell what you think doc,waiting for your answer. Bye

Hi Former "Worried Guy from Israel,"

A documentary film about me? Hmmm . . . doesn't that take more than an interesting subject? For instance, capital, a film crew, producer, director and stuff like that? Are you in the film business? (Your last name isn't Spielberg, is it?) OK, let's assume the documentary gets made. Michael Moore already has a brilliant documentary out called "Sicko," so we can't use that as the title. So perhaps we should call it "Sexo"?

HPV warts and testing
follow up: hiv or something else?