Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Cure for aids.. solution found!
Aug 3, 2007

Ok heres the cure for aids people, doctor md.. i just figured it out n I dont care about money its to save myself from getting infected so i figured out the solution for selfish reasons.

Ok here we go

There are cells in your body which signal your white blood cells to fight off a given area where an intruder lurks.

With aids, this signal cell is its worst enemy. What we need to do is so simple:

First) Create a chemical to stop your signal cells from transmitting origins of intruders.

Second) Boost the white blood cell counts to coagulate with given chemicals

Third) Reactive the signal cells once white blood cell counts are maxed out for individual patient

Fourth and most important) The patient must be in isolated conditions because during the time which the signal cells arent transmitting information, well your body will be bombarded.

So also a total flush of all germs , intruders ect MUST be 98% expelled from the individuals body.

With these given risks, some 75% of patient who get this treatment will certainly die for reasons of practicability, germs are incredibly hard to stop from getting into air and such.

Also blood transfusions may be required for the individual at some point for other obvious reasons.But maybe not.

So theres the plan, some alchemist evil labratory get on it and figure it out lets get it over with casualties are certain with this virus so be careful not to cause any long term damages with the chemical to stop the signal cells.

Good luck and god bless

tom_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Tom,

Gee, thanks Tom. Now why didn't I or any of the thousands of scientists and HIV research physicians who have been intensively studying HIV/AIDS pathogenesis for more than a quarter of a century think of that??? Tom, I must ask, where have your other "cures" been published, the Journal of Irreproducible Results?

Well, Tom, now that you've cured AIDS, how about turning your attention to other pressing problems with elusive and difficult solutions. Perhaps you could now (1) solve the Mideast crisis, (2) cure cancer and perhaps even the heartbreak of psoriasis, (3) get Bush, Cheney and Gonzales impeached and Rove imprisoned, and (4) explain why there are so many rightwing religious zealots and so few lions. Keep us posted on your progress Tom.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Oral sex and vagina secretions
Next
Can I contract aids through a cut?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.