Oral sex and vagina secretions

Dear Dr. Bob

I recentlly visited a prostitute, but the only thing I did was some heavy kissing while she was riding me while I still had my underpants on. I could feel that my underpants was getting wet becouse of her secretions. However, then she started masterbating with her own fingers, while liking them to get her fingers wet. I continued kissing her, and that was it. The next day I found a small cut with dry blood in the inside of my lower leps. This got me worried, since I definitly must have had som vaginal secretions from her leps or mouth in mine. Is it possible to get HIV if she was HIV positive and some secretion had come in contact with my wound? How big is the risk, and shoul I consider testing. Please answer me.

Max

Relax, Max! Your HIV risk is nonexistent. Testing is not warranted; however, the option to do so is always open to you.

1st case, infected by sucking breast
Cure for aids.. solution found!