1st case, infected by sucking breast

Dear Dr. Frascino: I am very depressed and concern about something I did a week ago. While playing with a friend of mine I sucked her breast for a short period of time, I tasted something in my mouth but I dont kow what it was. I know she is not pregnant but I am very concerned that she could be lactating although she has never had a baby.

After the incident, I went to the restroom and washed my mouth with Listerine but I am still concerned that I could get HIV or hepatitis B or C. Am I at risk, should I get tested?

How many reported cases are there of adults infected by sucking breasts?

Will I be the 1st one?

Thank you so much for your assistance, your work is greatly appreciated, I will donate

1. "How many reported cases are there of adults infected by sucking breasts?" Answer: none. That would be none as in zero, zip, zilch, nada, OK?

2. "Will I be the 1st one"??? Answer: nope. If you don't believe me, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. But please realize that the only reason to do so is to put your completely unwarranted worries permanently to rest.

Thank you for the donation (www.concertedeffort.org). On behalf of those who will be touched by your generosity and compassion, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

growth
Oral sex and vagina secretions