2 Short Questions, PLS HELP!!

Dear Dr. Robert,

This is the 3rd time I ask you this question and hope you could make a reply.

6 weeks before I went to a prostitute but I was only serving myself by masturbating before her and eventually I ejaculated on her breast. In the whole process I haven't touched her body.

I then cleaned my penis with the tissue that I prepared, hoever just after I wrapped my penis, I discovered that the place where I put the tissue-pack on was wet and the type of liquid cannot be identified.

4 weeks after the said happening, sore thorat, sneezing, yellowish/greenish nasal secretion and slight fever was developed. These syndrom persisted for 2 weeks even I have seen doctor 3 times.

My worry is that is there any things mentioned constitute risk of HIV infection? and is it NECESSARY for me to get tested after 3 months?

Thank you!

A Very Worried

Hello A Very Worried,

So even though you never even physically touched your hooker, you're still "A Very Worried"??? Amazing! Dude, if HIV were transmitted that easily, it would have wiped out the entire planet decades ago.

Your worries, including where you placed your pack of cum-clean-up tissues, are completely unwarranted and totally irrational.

Your head cold symptoms are related to a head cold, not HIV, frevinsakes! Considering you managed to visit the doctor three times for such a trivial and common problem, it's a good thing you don't have something more major going on; otherwise you might have to move in permanently to his office waiting room!

HIV testing is definitely not necessary or warranted medically. However, if psychologically seeing a negative HIV result will put your irrational fears permanently to rest, then get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. I would also strongly suggest you consider some ongoing counseling to address your underlying hang-ups and irrational HIV fears.

HIV - but doubting the results NEED ADVICE ,
growth