HIV - but doubting the results NEED ADVICE ,

I have been diagnosed as HIV negative .But latley since my wisdom teeth have been growing in i have been getting these weird symptoms ,like a fever iam so hot even with the fan on and weird thing is that iam still boiling no matter if my fan is on in my room or not ,Eventhough I am HIV negative I still feel as if I have the virus and it is making me freak out , The weird thing in regards to my wisdom teeth is that they do not hurt AT ALL just maybe ocasionally when they are trying to bust the gum but that is very rare as my dentist said that my teeth are growing in normally for now , So I am concerned as to what this may be , what happens if this constant body heat is a sign of HIV infection how do I tell my partner I told him I was HIV neg and had papers to back it up and now I am not so sure and I am worried and concerned Please help

You've been "diagnosed as HIV negative." Well, I don't know if I'd call it a diagnosis, but O.K. So even though you have absolute proof you are HIV negative and have the "papers to back it up," you still "feel as if (you) have the virus"????? Hmmm . . . do I have that right? Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, you think you're infected!?! Hmmm . . . well, let me ask you a question then. Are you absolutely sure those are "WISDOM" teeth coming in??? It seems to me they are more likely IRRATIONAL FEAR AND ANXIETY teeth.

Dude, HIV is not your problem. No way, no how. My advice is to seek counseling for your completely unwarranted and totally irrational HIV fears.

Truly a variation worth answering!
2 Short Questions, PLS HELP!!