Truly a variation worth answering!

Dr. Frascino, First, I commend and thank you for your great public service. Even this forum is so informative and helpful to increasing awareness and knowledge. OK, now that I'm done sucking up (just kidding - I mean it :)), I'll cut to the chase. Me: thin outer pants and boxers. Activity: 5 consecutive lap dances by the same nude stipper, with rubbing so hard that a pencil sized abrasion occurs on shaft of Mr. Happy. She rubs leg, butt, and vagina alternately during this whole time. My question is: can a prolonged lap dance with dry humping that results in RUBBING SKIN OFF OF MR. HAPPY result in any risk of HIV transmission? And, like many of your readers seem to do, did not check later to see if she left any evidence of vaginal fluid on my pants? Would you say there is any risk? And I'll donate whether you answer or not, b/c you're doing a great service! But, PLEASE ANSWER!!! Thanks!

Hi Thin Outer Pants and Boxers Suck-Up Guy,

Five consecutive lap dances by the same nude stripper??? No wonder Mr. Happy was rubbed raw. Despite the dry humping marathon and resulting trauma to your "home entertainment center," your HIV risk from Bouncing Betty Boobs at the Badda Bing remains nonexistent. Testing is not warranted.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives.

Be well. Stay well. Be nicer to Mr. Happy. He needs to last a lifetime and a Mr. Unhappy would be no fun at all.

hiv or something else?
HIV - but doubting the results NEED ADVICE ,