STD's, biting and rubbing

Dear Dc. Frascino.

First I must say that what you do in this forum is a very noble thing, you help a lot of people. I have a doubt: what is the possibility of getting aids or other STD's from a human bite? The problem is that a friend convinced me, about two months ago, to go to a stip club for the first time. The girl that perfomred a lap dance on me continuosly bit, sucked and kissed my neck leaving a big purple bruise on me (love bite). I'm unsure if there was any blood, as far as I remember there was none. I washed it a little with water and some time later (about 30 minutes or so) when I got home I put alcohol on it (it didn't hurt so I guess there were no cuts). There was no blood clots or scarification, the bruise simply dissapeared about two weeks later. The girl also rubbed herself against my pants (blue jeans) leaving them a little humid. Conridering movement later on or going to the bathroom, was I at any risk? I fear that maybe I exposed myself to Herpes or HIV. I'm trying to separate the fear from the remoarse (Im not used to these things and my parents would feel dissappointed if they knew about it). Can you please give me some advice?

Thanks.

Signed, 19 year old guy.

Hi 19-Year-Old Guy,

Relax, Max! This is a big difference between a "love bite" (hickey) and a more viscous human bite. There is a minimal risk of HIV transmission from a human bit that breaks the skin; however, there is no risk from a hickey.

For future reference, when you go to the strip clubs, stay away from the lap dancers named Vampira or Draculina, OK? Oh, and if you come across one named "Hanniballa the Canniballa", run!!!

Goldfish guy.... preliminary woohoo
Fast Progressio