Goldfish guy.... preliminary woohoo

Me again...

My doc said my risk was minimal but offered to do a HIV test to help me relax. It came back negative (of course). I will test again at the 3-month mark... but we all know what that one will say too.

I'm embarrassed about my level of paranoia. I wish people like me didn't bother you so much with stuff like this. We really need a psychology forum to help address OCD-style hypochondria.

By the way, my "ARS symptoms" cleared up after I took antibiotics. Go figure.

You rock, Doc. Keep up the good work and thanks for the good luck karma.

W.O. Rriedwell

Hi W. O. Rriedwell,

Oh, I see . . . . So in essence you wrote to me to tell me that you wished people like you didn't write in and bother me so much with the OCD-style hypochondriac stuff that you continually write to me about. Right? Thanks (I think).

Insertive Anal Sex
STD's, biting and rubbing