Deep Fingering/Receptive Anal

Dr. Bob- please don't ignore this question. Several of my friends and I have been debating it, and if we are all wondering, then the answer would probably educate a lot of others as well. Does being fingered with pre-cum, deeply fingered, count as receptive anal? Would the per-act risk be considered the same as if it were a penis? Some of my friends say it's not as dangerous. I told them I'd let an expert answer.

The losers in this debate have agreed to donate.

Thanks for all you do!

Receptive anal sex by definition involves penile insertion into the rectum. Fingering is fingering and receptive anal sex is receptive anal sex. There is indeed a difference.

As far as HIV-transmission risk, "receptive anal sex" would be riskier than fingering, even if the finger doing the probing had some pre-cum on it and probed the depths! There are many biological reasons for this, including the concentration of HIV in spunk compared to pre-cum, the "load" of virus in a full load of ejaculate versus pre-cum on fingers, etc. I don't know whether you won or lost the debate, but as least now you and your buddies have the information.

DONT PANIC!!!
Insertive Anal Sex