DONT PANIC!!!

I would like to tell people about my experience About 3 months ago I received oral sex from a sex worker The usual scenario being I was drunk at the time.

What got me worried was the fact that she did have real bad teeth and this made me wonder if she had HIV She looked like a drug user.

I then had to go through the whole 3 month wait for the test Even though the risk is low (a 0.5 chance in 10000 I was told for receiving) you still wonder.

I did test negative but I convinced myself that I had almost every symptom from Night sweats to burning sensations These were later diagnosed as stress.

The point Im trying to make is that next time your going to do something silly REMBER is it worth the 3 month wait..?

The sad thing is most people dont realise until they do and then its the long wait.

I have learnt so much from your forum and have always liked you no-nonsense approach. I wish you the best of luck in the future and thank you for spending time helping people.

WOO-HOO and congratulations on dodging the HIV bullet! Thanks for writing in and sharing your story and newfound insights. Hopefully folks will indeed "REMBER" your advice!

Be well. Stay well.

Safe Sex and STD
Deep Fingering/Receptive Anal