Sex with Transvestite. Very stressed.

Hi I may have had sex with a transvestite.

It was protected sex but I recall for maybe 5 sexonds the condom slipped off.

Question 1) I went immediately yesterday to get tested, but I am looking for statistical assurance that I have little to worry about

Question 2) During intercourse I did not notice any genitals, wouldn't I have. I am hoping that it was not a ransvestite.

Thank you

You "may" have had unprotected sex with a "ransvestite" for five "sexonds"???? Dude, if you aren't even sure if you had sex or, if you did, whom you had sex with, how am I supposed to assess your potential risk???

The best I can offer is that if you think you placed yourself at risk for HIV, get a rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. And frevinsakes, pay attention next time you let your trouser snake out for playtime!

2 SUCKS IS GOING TO KILL ME PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE I BEG YOU
drug problems