Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

2 SUCKS IS GOING TO KILL ME PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE I BEG YOU
Aug 2, 2007

Hi Dr.

I think God is going to punish me for what I have done. I am still a virgin but I have been dating this guy for two weeks. I had a little too much alcohol and we ended up engaging in deep kissing and his penis slipped in my mouth on two occassions but it was not full on oral sex because I only gave him two sucks- but I did feel some pre semen in my mouth on the second suck- the entire situation lasted 10 seconds at the most with respect to his penis in my mouth. I am desperately worried I am going to be punished for what I have done. Am I at great risk for the disease- please PLEASE help me. I dont have bleeding gums but I did have a small cut inside my lip but it was obviously not bleeding at the time any of this happened. PLEASE HELP ANSWER MY QUESTION. ILL MAKE A DONATION I PROMISE. I just want to know I am healthy and did not do something to prevent me from getting married and having babies. PLEASE HELP!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

I'm quite certain that God or whatever higher power you want to believe in does not punish people for oral sex. If he/she did, I'd either be in permanent detention with Dolores Umbridge or Hell by now. (One wonders if there is a difference.)

I must say I'm a bit confused by your story though. You were "deep kissing and his penis slipped into (your) mouth on two occasions . . . ." Hmmm . . . either your boyfriend has a giant schwanstucker or you were perhaps deep kissing his belly button? No matter. Your "10 seconds 2 sucks" certainly do not put you at "great risk." In fact, I'd place your risk in the negligible category. If you're worried, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. It will undoubtedly be negative. While you are waiting for the three-month definitive test, spend some time reading through the archives of this forum, paying particular attention to the sections on "oral sex" and "HIV sexual transmission." You should find the information there both enlightening and reassuring. Finally, I do hope you also realize that the big man (or woman) upstairs has more important things to do than punish you for some minimal tallywhacker tasting. HIV is a virus. It's not a religious curse.

Dr. Bob

Previous
WORRIED MOTHER - Is This HIV??
Next
Sex with Transvestite. Very stressed.

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.