Expecto Patronum!!!!!

Hi there, just wanted to share good improvements... my favorite Harry Potter spell really works, you just need to have a positive attitude, to choose a life of dignity and effort and things can get better. A year and half ago my CD4 count was 72 (8%)viral load 50000 and had to wrestle vs AIDS, now after having taken my meds seriously, as well as my health (amazing what running and swimming can do), and with this attitude (I believe attitude does help) my CD4 count a year and half later is 503 (28%)and viral load remains non detectable (with meds that was the easy part... but I keep reading your section...

Big hug from,

Danny Boy

Hello Danny Boy!

Your patronus must be a big smiley face these days! I seriously considered responding in Parseltongue, but somehow it didn't seem appropriate for such wonderful news. Besides, I'm convinced the Dark Lord Cheney (Death Eater-Dementor that he is) is also a Parselmouth and might try to hit me with a Cruciatus curse for using his serpent language, the one he continues to use to explain how everything is going so well in Iraq: the surge is working . . . victory is at hand . . . the insurgents are in their last throes . . . I've got my head up my butt . . . . You know, stuff like that. Is it just me or did the troll in the first Harry Potter movie resemble Cheney? And talk about uncanny resemblances; what about Laura Bush and Dolores Umbridge???

So Danny, congratulations! May all your snorkacks be crumple-horned. The future is bright for you and all Blibbering Humdingers. (Of course anyone reading this who hasn't read the brilliant Harry Potter series will think I'm totally insane (or "confunded") by now.)

DR BOB=MAGNIFICENT!
4th try, would really appreciate a response (STATISTICS)