Bless you

What wonderful information you provide to those in their darkest hour.While waiting for my 3 month mark.The only hope I had was reading your forum over and over again night after night.I just completed my donation.Keep up your sense of humor and thanks for all you do!

Thank you for your very kind comments and generous tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are warmly appreciated. It's comforting to know that the thousands of words of advice that I type into this computer night after night are actually being read and appreciated, rather than just evaporating into cyberspace.

I'll send you, in the near future, a formal (Miss Manners-approved) thank-you letter via snail mail acknowledging your gift.

Be well.

Masturbation
False trigger