Jul 31, 2007
uh............ i masturbated after my fingers and hands touched a public computer... is there a risk for any std, or hiv.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Uh . . . so perhaps you're wondering if the public computer was having unsafe sex or sharing intravenous needles with the previous user???
Dude (or Dudette), be reasonable. If HIV were spread that easily, it would have wiped out the entire planet years ago.
The short answer to your question is no! The longer answer is nope!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If You Drink And Eat After A Person That Has Hiv And Aids?
- Is It Ok To Drink Aloe Vera Juice With Hiv Meds?
- What Part Of The Neck Do Lymph Nodes Swell With Hiv?
- Do The Health Departments List People With Hiv?
- Cytomegalovirus With Hepatitis
- How Many Times Should You Get A Hepatitis B Vaccine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.