Jul 31, 2007
uh............ i masturbated after my fingers and hands touched a public computer... is there a risk for any std, or hiv.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Uh . . . so perhaps you're wondering if the public computer was having unsafe sex or sharing intravenous needles with the previous user???
Dude (or Dudette), be reasonable. If HIV were spread that easily, it would have wiped out the entire planet years ago.
The short answer to your question is no! The longer answer is nope!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be HIV
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Mosquitoes Give You Std's?
- The Symptoms Of Stomach Pain And Hot Flashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.