rude guy again

Hi Doc, Me again (the cunnilingus guy who wrote rude comments and then apologised). Am having recurrent itches. Now, 60 days after exposure, I am again having itch over the chest, hands, legs, etc. There are some rashes developing as well. I have the white-coated tongue still (for two months now). Things are getting scary? Do I need to test??

Hi Formerly-Rude-Guy,

My evaluation and advice remain completely unchanged. See below. Briefly, your risk is negligible. Your "symptoms" are not worrisome for or suggestive of HIV ARS. Get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark if you remain concerned. It will undoubtedly be negative.

Why do you answer stupid questions Jul 21, 2007

Hi, First of all I'm sorry for such a rude title just that I get peeved when U anser questions of people who write to you when they have had fever for three days or a sore throat for 2 days but u don't answer my queries Symptoms: recurrent blotch/rash (itchy) on skin, sore throat, white tongue, fever and fatigue 6 days after exposure, diarrhoea 20 days after exposure, swollen glands in both thighs. Its been 45 days since I had an exposure - low-risk apparently (10 second unprotected cunnilingus). But there has to be some disease I have got cause I have many symptoms. What could it be? Do I need to test (coz of the symptoms) even though the exposure is low-risk?

Why do I answer stupid questions? Hmmm . . . do you have any idea how many folks have just read your question 10 seconds of yodeling in the canyon followed by vague symptoms and worry and are at this very moment getting "peeved" at me for answering yet another redundant question that they consider to be stupid??? The answer is lots and lots.

The reason I haven't answered you should be obvious if you've been reading my comments for a while. Multiple similar questions have already been posted! Check the archives. Briefly, 10 seconds of cunnilingus is not considered a significant HIV-transmission risk. Next, your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV ARS (acute retroviral syndrome). Finally and most importantly, if you feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. It really is just that simple. I've given this exact reply numerous times before. Have a look in the archives! Now I suggest you apologize to all the folks you accused of asking "stupid questions." Otherwise there may be a shit-load of bad karma coming your way!

apologies for insensitive comments Jul 23, 2007

Well in the heat of the moment (just like the exposure I stupidly had) I keyed in some rude comments. I apologise to you first of all who has to bear all this and to those who would have been hurt by my insensitive comments. Irrespective of whatever symptoms I had, I should have not tried to judge the intelligence of others' questions (since they too must have been scared or might have had a significant exposure). I really am sorry.

Apology accepted. Bad karma has been redirected to Bush/Cheney.

AMAZING!!!!
masturbation et vih