odds of vaginal transmission of HIVq

Straight, married guys goes to "legal brothel" in Reno, NV, condom not on when finished (not sure when it slipped off) after 4 weeks took test, no results yet (in middle of freak out stage) and have sore throat, but nothing terrible. My anxiety might be causing othter symtoms. In your opinion, how freaked out should I be? They say that these girls are tested frequently, but she also told me her name was Butterscotch! Do you have any stats that might ease my enormous anxiety on this, or am I hosed?

Butterscotch??? Hmmm . . . so if you had wanted a ménage a trois, I suppose her friend Hot Fudge would have joined in???

Are you hosed? Well, I assumed it was Butterscotch who was on the receiving end of your hose, in which case she'd be the one who got hosed, right?

How freaked should you be by losing your protection in Butterscotch's Bermuda Triangle? The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected (or lost protection) insertive penile-vaginal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be less, because we do not know Butterscotch's serostatus. My advice is to get a single HIV antibody test at the three-month mark. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to that are not considered to be definitive. I'd also suggest getting some condoms that provide a better fit. Not everyone is "Italian" enough to fill out the Magnums extra-large variety.

Oral Exposure with Sex Worker *Follow Up*
AMAZING!!!!