About my Penis/Scrotum, Please answer me now.

I have asked so many times now but never got a response, i will donate 100$ if you give me a serious answer.

MY scrotum has been itching like hell for the last month, as well as i have a small bump-like "thing" ontop of my penis (raised skin). It is slightly blueish and i can provide a picture if you need to. I know it is some sort of STD, so dont look at me like a paranoid crazy-man, I just want to know from an expert, what could it be!!!

Should i be worried about this? What could it be?

The reason I haven't responded (and yes there is indeed always a reason I choose not to respond to a particular question) is that I cannot diagnose "itching," "small bump-like things" or rashes over the Internet, even if you did send a picture! (You wouldn't believe how many people send me pictures of their Mr. Happys! I'm sure Dubya's unlawful surveillance program has me tagged as a pornographer just from the mail I get from you guys day after day!) You need to see a dermatologist. Sure, it could be an STD and no, I don't think you are a paranoid crazy man. (Isn't that a bit redundant?) Your problem can be easily diagnosed and treated by going to see a dermatologist. So what are you waiting for? It could be something as simple as "a fungus among-us!"

HIV & UTI
facts HIV PROGRESSION