Jul 27, 2007
I have an passive oral sex. The test after 91 day's is negative. The test is definitive My English is bad I'm from Italy
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Buon giorno Paisan,
Il tuo inglese e molto migliore che il mio italiano.
Yes, your negative 91-day test is indeed definitive.
WOO-A-HOO-A!! (That's Italian for WOO-HOO!)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Picking Your Nose
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.