Can I have sex all I want?

If the chances of catching HIV when having unprotective insertive sex is 5 in 10,000.

1- Would it be safe to assume I can have sex all I want, without worrying about HIV, as long as i'm protected and use the condom properly? If not, explain.

2- Would the same apply to Hepatitus, herpes, and all other STDs, providing that I dont touch any herpes outbreak or have any contant with the other persons blood, and of course use condoms correctly? If not, please explain in detail if possible.

3- Can kissing transmit ANY type of STD? Or should I aviod that too?

Note that I'm talking about one night stand type of relationships.

The only times I didnt use condoms was when I was seriously involved ( with two different girls at two different points in my life )

Lastly i'm looking around the page for a donate button and cant find it, you might want to make it more visible :)

I greatly appreciate how you help people out there, and your humer too.

By the way, joke all you want but don't forget to give me answers in the process! :)

I would never joke about your trying to "aviod" STDs! Hey, what's "aviod" anyway???

OK, on to your questions:

1. HIV cannot permeate intact latex or polyurethane. No way, no how. Of course that has absolutely nothing to do with the first part of your question, "would it be safe to assume I can have sex all I want . . . ." That, of course, would depend on whether you look more like Brad Pitt or Dick Cheney.

2. Some STDs for example, HPV (warts), herpes and scabies can be transmitted by skin-to-skin contact. Condoms afford protection only to the covered areas.

3. Kissing could potentially transmit a variety of STDs, including herpes, syphilis and HPV (warts) among others. Should you avoid kissing? That's up to you. I certainly don't! If you want additional information about safer sexual practices for those wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am types of encounters, check out the link: http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite?page=kb-07-02-02.

4. Finally, donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's website at www.concertedeffort.org. There is no donation tab on this site, because my foundation is a totally separate entity.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Prostatitis and HIV
Wanking (MASTURBATION)