Just a follow-up

Hi Doc.

I was the guy with shingles and thrombocytopenia who thought that there could be a false-negative test result. I just wanted to say that, I did a second test today. It was negative. Big Whoowhooo! Thanks! I donated the most I could afford with my small grad student salary for your great cause. Mad Engineer

Hey Mad Engineer,

WOO-HOO! I'll even resist my temptation to say "see, told ya so!!!"

Thanks for your donation! What seems like a drop-in-the-bucket donation can in reality be a tidal wave of philanthropy for the person in need. It's by combining all our efforts, large and small, that we will turn the tide on this pandemic.

Stay well.

thank you Dr Bob
its saran wrap on testicles guy again