thank you Dr Bob

Hi Dr Bob

its Mike you answered my question today and I must admitt i am still very scared I found some comfort in your words to me. I think you are a very kind person for having this Q & A site and infromational site. Not only does it inspire hope but it also shows compassion and I can not thank you enought. I made a donation today and wish I could do much more, I do not have alot of money but i Have a big heart for people maybe I can help others some way some how. i am praying that my test comes back negative in 3 months but at the same time i am tring to get the courage to go for the test. I have in the past but never had relations with someone like I did this time so i guess that added the extra anxiety. I just wanted to thank you again and let you know that it nice to see someone who cares and you make a difference for many i am sure that people tell you that becasue its true. God bless you Dr. Bob thank you again.

MIke

Hey Mike,

Thanks for your kind comments and your donation! In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV test remains negative. Remember, the odds are all in your favor! When the three-month mark hits, don't delay in getting your test. Delay won't change the outcome; therefore, waiting only has a downside (more anxiety and worry) and no upside whatsoever.

Get tested! You'll be glad you did!

Donation on the way, XRay OMG!!!
Just a follow-up