Thank you Doc, and all the best.

Hey Doc,

Nick again. I just had my 3 month test (It's been 12 weeks and 3 days since I was put at risk so I hope that is long enough) and I tested Negative. I have never been through anything like the past 3 months of my life. It scares me how much my anxiety affected my life and physical health. I just wanted to write to you again and thank you. I know you hear this all the time, but this site was my saving grace, I came here and learned so much, not too mention you helped me get through this waiting period with so many past questions you have answered, including my own. I promise you if it was legal to ship Biltong over there I would :) You are an amazing guy and I really think what you are doing is wonderful. Thanks Doc, You rock. I know you probably pay no attention to any bad feedback you get or criticism but from me let me just say they can all go to hell, you have helped me, and im sure thousands of other people. See you when I see you Doc.

Hey Nick!

Excellent (although not unexpected) news! Congratulations and WOO-HOO!

Thanks for your kind comments!

Be well. Stay well. (I'm sure you will.) Pass the Biltong on to some needy HIV positive folks in your community with my compliments.

Very concerned with oral, time to donate!
Dr Bob, Please Post for Worried wells