Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thank you Doc, and all the best.
Jul 26, 2007

Hey Doc,

Nick again. I just had my 3 month test (It's been 12 weeks and 3 days since I was put at risk so I hope that is long enough) and I tested Negative. I have never been through anything like the past 3 months of my life. It scares me how much my anxiety affected my life and physical health. I just wanted to write to you again and thank you. I know you hear this all the time, but this site was my saving grace, I came here and learned so much, not too mention you helped me get through this waiting period with so many past questions you have answered, including my own. I promise you if it was legal to ship Biltong over there I would :) You are an amazing guy and I really think what you are doing is wonderful. Thanks Doc, You rock. I know you probably pay no attention to any bad feedback you get or criticism but from me let me just say they can all go to hell, you have helped me, and im sure thousands of other people. See you when I see you Doc.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Nick!

Excellent (although not unexpected) news! Congratulations and WOO-HOO!

Thanks for your kind comments!

Be well. Stay well. (I'm sure you will.) Pass the Biltong on to some needy HIV positive folks in your community with my compliments.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Very concerned with oral, time to donate!
Next
Dr Bob, Please Post for Worried wells

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.