Very concerned with oral, time to donate!

This is the situation. I'm 33, male, and have performed fellatio on a man for approx. 2-3 minutes. He assured me he's HIV-negative, but whaddaya know Dubya, right? Anyhoo, I don't remember any taste of precum and he did not ejaculate anywhere near my mouth. Also, this is the only time I've ever done this or anything similar, since I've been in a monogamous relationship for years. Here comes the catch though: approx. 20 minutes later I brushed my teeth and then noticed I have a slight bleeding of the gums behind the top front teeth. I'm freaking out now that this might be the extenuating circumstance by which I could have been infected. I also had a tooth removed like 3 weeks ago but it's healed fine since.

Please Dr. Bob, if you could help a guy out, I'd be really really grateful.

Dude, why so worried??? You brushed your teeth after playing tonsil hockey with his tallywhacker, so I don't really see the problem. I would not consider your situation an extenuating circumstance. However, if you remain worried, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. It will undoubtedly be negative, but the effort is worthy, as it should put your unwarranted worries permanently to rest, OK? So relax, Max. I'm quite confident all is well including you! The only real advice I have for you is to remember to floss regularly!

BUSH RULES.....LIBERALS DROOL : )
Thank you Doc, and all the best.