BUSH RULES.....LIBERALS DROOL : )

I'm joking Dr. Bob. I'm just trying to be very creative in getting your attention. Simple question and I'll stop bothering you and I'm sorry this is not an HIV question. Does HSV2 ever present itself with a red burning scrotum? Its been this way for about 2 weeks now with no sores. I'm really worried as I had a naked grinding session with a girl of unknown HSV status a couple of days before this started. I saw a dermatologist but chickened out at the last minute and didn't tell him about the encounter. I showed him and he said it wasn't contagious and that it was only irritation, would he have said somthing different if I would have told him the truth? PS. I'm an idiot I know. Thanks for all you do Dr. Bob.

A red burning scrotum that persists for two weeks without sores or blisters does not sound like HSV-2. However, rashes and skin irritations really can't be evaluated properly over the Internet. If your symptoms are persisting, I suggest you go back to the dermatologist. Before doing so, I'd suggest you grow some cojones to put into that irritated scrotum of yours so that you can be honest! He's a doctor frevinsakes! Stop doing an Alberto Gonzales and tell the truth!

LIBERALS RULE, BUSH DROOLS!

risk?
Very concerned with oral, time to donate!